- Self Adhesive, aluminum faced bitumen backed sealing tape that bonds instantly to most building materials to provide a permanent, watertight seal
- Flashband has four layers of protection, creating both tear and impact resistance and capable of withstanding extreme temperatures of up to 200 deg F or below 0 deg F
- Extremely durable and long lasting protection in all climates. Provides protection for at least twenty years
- Flashband bonds to most building materials and provides a permanent watertight seal that improves with time
- Versatile and easily applied using just hand pressure
- An instant barrier to water penetration. An essential repair material for industrial, commercial and residential construction
- Bonds to wide range of materials: Including brick, masonry, slate, concrete, roof tiles, wood, metal, terracotta tiles, glass, polystyrene, rigid plastics, gypsum board, vinyl siding, shingles, TPO, CPE, PVCs, asphalt BUR, coal tar BUR, etc.
- Wide range of sizes: 33 ft roll in widths from 2″ to 28″
- Seals around chimneys, vents and skylights
- Reinforces and seals joints and penetrations
- Provides a cap seal in tile and slate roofs
- Repairs holes and perforations in metal roofing
- Seals and bridges gaps and seams
- Repairs modified or asphalt built up roofs
- Protects eaves from water intrusion due to ice damming
- Protects and seals glazing bars and skylights
- Emergency repair to glass panes
- Repairs and seals scuppers and down spouts
- Protects insulation, pipes and tanks
- Seals around vents in walls and roofs
- Seals around curbs and HVAC ductwork
How to apply Flashband
|Remove oil, grease, loose debris and visible moisture.
|Unroll Flashband and remove backing paper. Cut length required with a sharp knife.
|Position Flashband Tape and press into place with finger tip pressure. Ensure overlaps are protected by at least 1 inch of tape in order to achieve a perfect watertight seal.
|Using a seam roller or piece of rounded wood smooth the tape to ensure good overall contact and expel any air, especially on overlaps.